Types of Data Collected
Personal Data Collected from You
We may collect the following Personal Data submitted to Us by You:
- Contact Data: first and last name, email address, phone number, home address, country and region;
- Demographic Data: gender and date of birth;
- Feedback Data: feedback, ratings, survey responses submitted through the Websites;
- Employment Application Data: contact and demographic data, educational and work history, employment interests, information obtained during interviews and any other information You decide to provide when you apply for a job at Meero.
We may automatically collect some Data from or in connection with Your device when visiting the Websites:
- Log data. Like most Websitess and services delivered over the Internet, Our servers automatically collect information when You access or use Our Websites, recording this information in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Meero Suite Services, the pages of Our Websites that You visit, the time spent on those pages, Your browser type and settings, the date and time the Websites was visited, information about browser configuration and plugins, and language preferences.
- Device data. Meero collects information about Devices accessing the Websites, including the type of
device, operating system used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data.
- Location Data: such as general geographic location that We or third-party providers may derive from Your
- Other diagnostic data.
We and our third-party providers may use (i) cookies or small data files that are stored on an individual’s computer
and (ii) other, related technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, location-identifying
technologies and logging technologies (collectively, “cookies”) to automatically collect this personal information. We
may also use this information to distinguish you from other users of our Services. This helps us monitor and analyze
how you use and interact with the Websites. It also helps Us to determine products and services that may be of
interest to You and provide You an enhanced and facilitated experience.
Personal Data Collected from Third-Parties
We may obtain Personal Data from third-parties which We may link and/or combine with the Personal Data We either collect from You or automatically.
We may receive such Personal Data from the following third-parties:
- Service Providers: Our service providers that perform services solely on Our behalf;
- Social Media Networks: when You interact with Us through various social media networks (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or other social networks), We may receive Data that You have permitted the social network to share with third-parties;
- Other sources: We may also collect Personal Data from publicly available sources, third-party data providers or through transactions such as mergers and acquisitions.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes to:
- help Us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address);
- provide, update, operate, maintain and protect Our Websites;
- improve, personalize, and expand Our Websites;
- protect the security of the Websites, Our company, Our clients and You;
- fulfill or meet the reason the Personal Data was provided;
- communicate with You;
- provide targeted marketing and promotional communications in the future, if You have provided Your
consent to receive marketing communications from Us;
- support and manage Your requests;
- identify and analyze how individuals use Our Websites;
- conduct research and analytics on our (potential) customer and (potential) user base;
- answer to applicable law, legal process or regulation;
- establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, evaluate and improve Our services and products, marketing and Your Visitor experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Your Personal Data. We may share Your Personal Data in the following
- With third-party service providers that perform business or operational services on Our behalf (for example, Websites hosting, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, administrative services, data analysis, customer service, marketing services etc.), but only to the extent necessary to perform those services.
- Legal obligations and rights: We may disclose Your Personal Data to third-parties such as legal advisors and law enforcement when necessary;
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose provided we obtain Your consent.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We may process Personal Data for the purposes pursuant to the following legal basis:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Meero is subject.
- Our Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Meero, such as improving the Websites and the Visitor experience,
In any case, Meero will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the Processing.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Meero keeps Your Personal Data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected:
- Responding to Your inquiry or providing requested information. We may also retain this information for future communications with You if you have consented to receive marketing communications from Us.
- Complying with Our legal obligations,
- Resolving disputes.
The length of time week Data depends on:
- The nature of the Data,
- Why we’re processing the data (the purpose)
- Any guidelines or recommendations from the relevant data protection authorities,
- Any relevant legal obligations.
Your Personal Data will be deleted upon Your request or as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which the Personal Data has been collected. If legal regulations (e.g., by fiscal, commercial, or contractual law) apply that require longer storage of Your Personal Data, or if We need Your Personal Data to assert legal claims or defend against legal claims, We will store Your Personal Data until the expiration of the corresponding storage period or until the settlement of the claims.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Specifically, Personal Data of the Data Subjects will be hosted on servers located in the following regions/countries: European Union, United States.
These Data transfers are necessary for the operation of the Websites.
In the event of a change in the recipient countries, Meero shall inform the Client and all its Users and provide them with an updated list of recipient countries.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Meero may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirementsMeero may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Meero,
- Protect the personal safety of Visitors of the Websites or the public,
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
Meero protects Your Personal Data by establishing reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing of Personal Data and its confidentiality. In this regard, Meero takes every suitable precaution regarding the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing to preserve the security of the Personal Data and especially to avoid that the Personal Data is distorted, damaged or that non-authorized third parties have access to the Personal Data: physical protection of locations, authentication procedures with personalized and secure access via identifiers and confidential passwords, encryption of certain data, etc.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.