Meero's Instagram giveaway
'Tis the season...for another photo giveaway!
Today we are gifting a beautiful print by our favorite photographer @mathieubourlion
We are giving away this mesmerizing photograph of the Norwegian fjords, printed out by the premium french printers @labophotos_fr on Plexi'Light material, 15x20cm (7mm thickness) with a small fastener on the back. To enter our giveaway you must:
1. Like this post
2. Follow us on Instagram @meerophoto
3. Tag a friend in the comments who loves photography as much as you do! The winner will be announced next week (this contest is open to everyone worldwide aged 18 years or older)
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE COMPETITION
< Meero Instagram Giveaway - December 10th 2020>
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NO PURCHASE WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL ENTRIES ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or governed by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or any other social media platform. The information you provide is for the use of Meero SAS.
ELIGIBILITY: The Meero Instagram Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of the Organizer and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, resellers, sales, advertising and promotional agencies, and any company associated with the Contest (collectively, the "Contest Entities") and their immediate family (i.e., parents.), Spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law and half-siblings, as well as their respective spouses and all persons living in the same household, whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Subject to applicable federal, national, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws, guidelines and rules. Any participation is null and void if prohibited.
1. ORGANIZER : Meero
2. CONTEST DURATION: The Contest will begin at 17:00 p.m. CET on December 10th, 2020, and will end at 11:59 p.m. CET on December 17th, 2020.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE : To enter the Contest, please follow the instructions below. Dates and times are subject to change:
Go on the specific Instagram post that announces the Contest
Follow @meerophoto & @mathieubourlion
Like the post
Comment by tagging a friend who loves traveling and photography!
4. LIMIT: No other means of participation are accepted. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Participation in the Contest is not valid for any other promotional events or contests. By participating in the Contest, each Participant (collectively the "Participant" "Player" or "You") agrees to accept, abide by and comply fully with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
All entries are subject to verification by the Organizer. Entries that do not meet the requirements specified above or that do not comply with the Official Rules contained herein may be disqualified. Any attempt to enter in a form other than as described herein, is null. In accordance with the Official Contest Rules, the Organizer will determine in its sole discretion what constitutes a valid entry. The Organizer reserves the right to publish screenshots.
5. PROHIBITED PRACTICES : During the Contest, the Organizer may, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to the said Participant, warn, disqualify or ban any Participant, for Participant action including but not limited to :
Entering the Contest through more than one account;
Coordinating with other Participants in order to create a situation of unfair competition;
Engaging in any form of cheating or hacking;
Failing to comply with any of these Official Rules;
Engaging in behaviour that is, in the sole discretion of the Organizer, illegal, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, malicious, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, false, pornographic, pedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, likely to incite hatred, sexually explicit, violent, unethical or unacceptable in any way
6. SELECTION OF THE WINNER: The Organizer will randomly select 1 winner (“The Winner”) from among all entries that comply with these Official Rules.
7. PRIZE: Only the Prize listed below will be awarded in this Contest:
1 printed photography of 15x20cm (7mm thickness) with a small fastener on the back.
The prize comprises the PRINT only and does not come in a frame or with any other additional components. The print is done on Plexi’LIGHT paper by Labophotos.fr
Estimated Commercial Value ("ECV"): €32,95 including tax (thirty two euros and ninety five cents all taxes included)
All taxes pertaining to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize may not be transferred or exchanged for cash. The Organizer reserves the right to make the necessary substitutions where required by circumstances beyond its control. The Prize includes shipping and transportation costs to the Winners' domicile, if applicable. The Winner may not transfer their Prize to a third party. The Organizer will not replace any lost or stolen Prize.
The Prize is provided "as is". Participants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any warranties or representations, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Prize.
By entering the Contest, the Winner acknowledges that the Promotion Entities have not and will not provide any insurance of any kind with respect to the Prize and that each Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, automobile, accident, property or other forms of insurance with respect to the Prize.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 15 business days following the end of the Contest. The Organizer will not be liable for any loss, interception or failure to receive notification of the potential Prize Winner for any reason whatsoever. The Prize will be sent between 10th & 15th January 2021 to the postal address given by The Winner.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the account used to enter the Contest. “Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address associated with the account used to enter the Competition.
In the event that the documents are not returned on time or are returned incomplete, or in the event that the prize notification cannot be delivered, the Winner will be disqualified and another potential Winner will be selected and notified, time permitting.
9. PARTICIPANT COMPENSATION: THE PARTICIPANT AGREES TO DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CONTEST ORGANIZER, THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND ALL OTHER PERSON ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES AGAINST THE CONTEST ORGANIZER, THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM THE PARTICIPANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (A) ANY VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING STATEMENTS, (B) ANY ACTION FOR DAMAGES, LOSS OR INJURY OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR LOSS OF ANY PRIZE, AND (C) ANY ACTION BASED ON PRIVACY RIGHTS, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUBMISSION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE PARTICIPANT'S CONCEPT.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Organizer, the Contest Entities and any third parties associated or affiliated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Contest-related information to or from the SOCIAL PLATFORM or for any other technical malfunction of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, access provider, computer hardware or software, telephone lines, the non-receipt of any entry sent by the Organizer, due to technical problems, traffic, Internet network or website congestion or any other technical problem affecting any entry through the SOCIAL PLATFORM including, without limitation, any telecommunications malfunction or any communication that is faulty, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected, which may limit a Participant's ability to participate in the Contest
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PARTICIPANTS HEREBY RELEASES THE ORGANIZER, THE CONTEST ENTITIES, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY ASSOCIATED OR AFFILIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS CONTEST FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY AND ACTIONS (THE "CLAIMS") THAT MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS ARISING FROM : (I) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (II) UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TELEPHONE OR INTERNET TRANSMISSION OR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION DURING THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (IV) ANY ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ENTRANT'S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE; (VI) ANY VIOLATION OF PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, PUBLICITY, DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT RELATED TO AN ENTRANT'S ENTRY; AND (VII) ANY ACCEPTANCE, USE OR LOSS OF ANY PRIZE BY THE ENTRANT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT.
REGARDING GERMAN RESIDENTS: THIS EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS AGAINST THE ORGANIZER, ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR SERVANTS FOR DAMAGES DUE TO INJURY OR DEATH, AND CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES DUE TO INTENT OR CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE BY THE ORGANIZER, ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR SERVANTS.
11. AUTHORIZATION OF PUBLICITY/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission granted by the Prize Winner to the Contest Entities to use the Winner's entry materials, including but not limited to video, name, photograph, artwork, portrait, voice, biographical information, statements and full address (collectively, the "Attributes") for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all formats now existing or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further consideration or request for permission, and releases the Contest Entities from any and all claims arising from the use of such Attributes.
All content submitted to the Organizer becomes the sole property of the Organizer and will not be returned or acknowledged. In consideration of participation in the Contest, the Participant acknowledges waiving all rights to the material submitted. Submission of an entry grants the Organizer and its agents the right to record, copy, publish, use, edit, display, distribute, perform, market, adapt, modify and/or license or sublicense such entry in any way, in any medium, without limitation and without compensation to the Participant. Submission of an entry also implies the Participant's consent to assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all right, title and interest in the entry, including, but not limited to, any and all copyrights.
If the Participant chooses to participate in the Prize Contest by posting his/her contribution on social networks, his/her personal data will be accessible to the Organizer, its affiliates and users of the social networks on which the Participant has posted his/her content and will remain publicly accessible until the Participant deletes his/her content from such social networks.
The processing of the Participants' personal data is based on the performance of the Contract that the Participants have entered into with the Organizer by accepting these Rules.
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/privacy
Participants may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and to define the guidelines for the fate of their personal data after death for all personal data concerning them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Participants may also file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés.
By participating for the Contest, the Participants agree that the Organizer may keep their profile and any other contact information provided by them, for the purpose of being contacted for future contests, commercial prospecting and marketing actions that may be of interest to them.
13. DISQUALIFICATION: The Participant agrees not to submit an Entry that contains (i) language, photographs or videos that are derogatory or obscene, (ii) nudity, (iii) trademarks, copyrights and/or logos not owned by the Participant and/or (iv) language, photographs or videos that are offensive to a third party and/or may damage the reputation of a third party. The Participant acknowledges that the Organizer expressly submits its acceptance of the Participant's submission to the Participant's acceptance of the preceding sentence. Should it be determined that the Participant has violated such acceptance, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the Participant's submission.
Entries submitted on behalf of another person by any individual or other entity, including but not limited to notifications and/or entry services for commercial contests/lotteries will be declared invalid and will be disqualified from this Contest. Any entry deemed by the Organizer, in its sole discretion, to have been so entered will be void. In the event that a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the Organizer, the entry in question will be deemed ineligible.
The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, acting in violation of these Official Rules or engaging in bad faith or disruptive behaviour, or seeking to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, harm, threaten or harass any other person. The Organizer reserves the right to seek damages and any other remedy from any person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, falsified, computer-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted.
14. CANCELLATION: The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in the event of any act of fraud or technical malfunction affecting the integrity of the Contest, as defined by the Organizer in its sole discretion, and to award the Prizes on the basis of eligible entries registered prior to cancellation.
15. DISPUTES: Unless prohibited by law, Participant agree that: (1) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Contest or any Prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resorting to class action lawsuits, and that by entering the Contest, Participants agree that the formal resolution of disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Paris, France ; (2) that any and all claims, judgments and decisions shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest, but in no event to attorneys' fees; and (3) except as prohibited, in no event shall the Participant be entitled to any indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages, except for actual out-of-pocket costs, and any right to duplicate or increase such damages, and the Participant hereby waives any right to claim any such damages. To the extent permitted by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the Participant and the Organizer in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law clause, which would impose the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than a French jurisdiction and any dispute arising from this Contest shall, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be submitted to and decided by the French courts of Paris, France. For Quebec residents only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
16. MISCELLANEOUS: Meero is a registered or unregistered trademark of Meero SAS. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of the name, trademark or location of a manufacturer of the Prize in connection with any of the Prize is authorized only for the purpose of describing said Prize, and does not imply affiliation or sponsorship. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not incorporated herein.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR MANAGED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION TO THE ORGANIZER AND NOT TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA.
Nothing in these Official Rules shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the Winner's or Participant's statutory rights as a consumer.